We’re your local full-service grocery store!
- Curbside ordering is offered Monday – Saturday. Thanks!
- Please email your curbside pickup orders by 2 pm. Orders after 2 pm will be completed the following day.
- The cut-off time for picking these orders up is 5 pm.
- Email your grocery list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a confirmation email. (We are doing our best to get you all your items so please specify substitutions.)
- Make sure to leave your phone #.
- If there is any liquor / cigarettes in the order, we will need an ID at time of pickup.
- When your order is filled, we will call you to set up a pickup time. At that time, payment will be taken over the phone with a credit card.
- At your pickup time, pull up to the curb in the center front of the store, and we will bring your groceries & receipt and load your car.
- Phone-in orders (for those that cannot email) need to be called in by 2 pm.
- We are doing this as a complimentary service for those that need it at this very trying time. Thank you!
You can find us in beautiful Island Lake, Illinois. Our address is:
223 East State Road (Rte. 176)
Island Lake, Illinois 60042
Phone: (847) 526-5263
Monday – Sunday: 7 am to 7 pm